The over $4,500 prize pool includes the following:
- Mangala from ‘Maison Mangala’ – $500 off your dream wedding gown (please note this prize is available to both the first and second prize winners)
- Suzanah from ‘Style With A Twist’ – the brides hair valued at $155
- Dale from ‘DC Images’ – $500 off a one-hour engagement photography session with a multi-award-winning photographer that includes unlimited photographs and high-resolution JPEGs on USB. Please note this prize is available to both the first and second prize winners and that the package details have been outlined in the terms & conditions. BONUS OFFER! If you book your wedding photography and/or film with ‘DC Images’ you will also receive an additional hour of coverage during the engagement photo session and a hand-framed 12”x18” Fine Art print, total additional value of $400.
- Glenn & Kay from ‘Allegro Function Centre’ – Enjoy the ‘Cellarmasters Beverage’ upgrade and include magnificent Riedel glassware on the tables for just $5pp, a saving of $10pp. That is $1,000 off for every 100 guests!
- Mandy from ‘Wildbunch Florist’ – A bridal bouquet valued at $200
- Toni from ‘Breathe Easy Weddings’ – BDM Marriage Certificate OR a cocktail ceremony with personalised engraved glassware valued at $60
- Jene from ‘Jenepher Walker Millinery’ – A flower girl or attendant headpiece valued at $100 when a bridal headpiece is purchased
- Bill from ‘Sweet Connoisseur’ – A three tier wedding cake instead of two and FREE delivery to most Sydney venues valued at $200
DETAILS & IMPORTANT DATES
- To be eligible to win a prize, your wedding date must occur prior to 31/12/2021
- The first and second prize draw will be held on March 10, 2020 and the winner will be contacted via the telephone and/or email details provided on their entry form. The winner will also be announced via The Wedding Local’s Facebook and Instagram social media pages
- Upon winning your prize, you will have two-weeks to choose which elements of the prize pool you wish to receive/book in. After that, the elements you have not booked in will be made available to the second prize winner
- NSW permit number LTPS/19/40677
- For more details, please refer to the ‘Terms & Conditions’ provided below
We are so excited with what we have put together here for loved-up couples, good luck everyone! Happy wedding planning and fingers crossed we will be giving you a call come early March.
Whilst you are here, don’t forget to have a quick look around the experienced local wedding professionals contributing to The Wedding Local.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Competition starts 13 January 2020 and entries close 5pm 29 February 2020.
* The NSW permit number for this competition is LTPS/19/40677.
* For a valid entry the participant MUST complete the competition entry form, in full via The Wedding Local website here and like both The Wedding Local Facebook and Instagram pages.
* The first prize winner will have the choice of the following items listed below, anything not booked or used by the first prize winner will be become available to the second prize winner within two-weeks of the first prize winner being notified.
- Mangala from Maison Mangala – $500 off any full-prized wedding gown
- Suzanah from Style With A Twist – the bride’s hair for FREE – valued at $155
- Bridal Hair Styling for the Bride on their wedding day by Suzanah Twist from Style with a Twist – this MUST be booked within two-weeks of the prize drawing date and used before 31/12/2021. This does not include travel; a travel charge will be quoted upon booking. (Bridal Hair Styling Valued at $155)
- If Suzanah is not available on the winners wedding day then the winner can choose to have their hair done for another event, for example the engagement photo shoot day, Hens Party or Bridal Shower.
- This prize CANNOT be used in conjunction with any other voucher or offer and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product and/or service supplied by Style with a Twist.
- Dale from DC Images – $500 off a one-hour engagement photography shoot
- Photography shoot includes: the multi-award-winning services of Dale as your photographer, a one-hour on-location photography session, unlimited photographs will be captured, the post-production of all photographs, high-resolution JPEGs on USB, an online gallery and your choice of three location selected by DC Images
- The photography session is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only and must take place before 31/12/2020.
- The bonus offer of a custom and hand-framed 12”x18” Fine Art print cannot exceed the retail value of $300.
- This prize is not available with any other voucher or offer and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product and/or service.
- Toni from Breathe Easy Weddings – Free BDM Marriage Certificate OR a free cocktail ceremony with personalised engraved glassware – valued at $60
- Jene from Jenepher Waler Millinery – A flower girl or attendant headpiece when a bridal headpiece is purchased – valued at $100
- Bill from Sweet Connoisseur – A three tier cake instead of two and FREE delivery (conditions apply) – valued at $200
- Glenn & Kay from Allegro Function Centre – on the ‘Cellarmasters Beverage’ upgrade and include Riedel glassware on the tables for $5pp
- Mandy from Wildbunch Florist – A bridal bouquet valued at $200
* Each prize is supplied by the individual business or person listed and will be provided as per their standard terms and conditions. Please contact the appropriate supplier if you have any questions.
* The first and second prize draw will be held on March 10, 2020.
* The winners will be announced via The Wedding Local Instagram and Facebook pages. The winners will also be contacted via the telephone and/or email details they have supplied on the competition entry form.
* If a prize winner is unable to be reached within two-weeks of their prize draw date, the prize will be forfeited, and a new prize draw will take place and a new winner announced.
* In order to be eligible to enter and/or win a prize, the winners wedding day must occur prior to 31/12/2021.
* All prizes must be claimed within three-months of the prize draw date, if prizes are not claimed within this time they become forfeit and may be offered to other giveaway entrants.
* All prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or offer and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product and/or service either from The Wedding Local or the individual businesses/persons themselves.
* The Wedding Local may use your personal information to contact you after the competition is completed.
* The security of your personal information is important to The Wedding Local but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst The Wedding Local strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, The Wedding Local cannot guarantee its absolute security.